Scope of Projects
Years of experience allow us to guide you through your communications projects to provide a solution that will help improve productivity and reduce costs. Global Link is singularly focused on what solution will work best for you and not “pushing” any one product or service.
Our past experience in a wide variety of industries and our full service abilities to plan and install on a timely basis, ensure your communication solution will benefit your business. Our customer focus allows us to maintain and adapt your solution as needed regardless of size and scope of the project.
Some of our past projects include:
- Custom CRM with click-to-dial functionality
- Call center dial applications
- Internet facing insurance application submission
- Customized bolt-ons from off-the-shelf software
- IVR outgoing calling and reporting
- Incoming IVR applications
- Custom web (Intranet and Internet) applications
- Custom desktop applications
- Platforms and Tools
Our software development team is skilled in a variety of operating systems, tools and applications and is ready to help you achieve your goals. We have the ability to create your application using an assortment of tools including:
- Windows Operating System
- Ubuntu Operating System
- Windows Web Server
- Apache Web Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Oracle’s mySQL Database
- Jasper Reports
- Interactive Intelligence (I3)
- Avaya Open Office
- Leadmaster CRM
- Xima Reporting
Consulting Project Examples
Although many of the Consulting Project examples are for large national/regional companies, the same approach and principles apply to any size business with the related costs adjusted for the size of the project. Some examples include:
- Project Management of a multi-year outsourcing project for a Fortune 100 company. The project involved outsourcing both the software platform and on-going administrative support. The project was staffed nationally and internationally and was monitored at the highest levels of the client organization. It was deployed in phases utilizing industry standard PMO methodologies.
- Project Management, network design and implementation of a call center expansion. The goal of the project was to increase the number of call center seats from 200 to 600 by designing, developing, and integrating additional locations to provide redundancy/fail over.
- Replacement of an aging installed telephony base for a retailer with 4,000 locations in the U.S. Global Link prepared a Request for Information (RFI), solicited responses from all qualified vendors, selected equipment from 10 vendors for operational testing and detailed technical analysis, prepared a request for proposal (RFP) for 6 qualifying vendors, selected 3 vendors for field trials and prepared a recommendation for management that resulted in a chain wide roll-out.
- Conducted an audit of over 2,000 local exchange carrier bills that resulted in an annual cost savings of $1,000,000 for a chain with 1,200 U.S. locations.
- Project management, vendor supervision and technical coordination for the installation of three new corporate locations, branch systems conversion and call center development for a regional bank that was expanding by 250 locations through acquisition.