Serving the East Coast U.S. for Over 30 years
Contact us at 800-494-LINK
Business Internet and Phone Services – East Coast United States
We are experts in business internet & phone communication services. We have been serving the Eastern United States Companies for Over 25 Years.
The phone and internet services available to your business are evolving rapidly as are the communications needs for your business. Since you likely do not have the time or resources to audit your existing services and select the best option for your needs, Global Link can manage the entire process for you with the goal of streamlining services and reducing costs. Often carrier services are established for a period of time, and the expiration of contractual services is a great time to evaluate the latest option to determine how they match to your business needs.
Global Link will look for waste by identifying unused and obsolete services and pursue potential reimbursements by uncovering current and historical overcharges. We will make vendor-neutral recommendations and help you select the most cost-effective combination of carrier services for your business needs. Global Link will also supervise the deployment of services, integration with your network and provide ongoing technical support.
You have a choice of over 40 carriers delivering that offer a full range of traditional and next generation internet and phone services in both premise and cloud based solutions including:
- Ethernet: Ethernet delivers voice and data using the Internet, providing a cost effective way to provide high levels of bandwidth (up to 1 Gigabit for certain network-based applications). It can help reduce the need for capital outlay, providing incremental bandwidth options so you only purchase the bandwidth you need.
- Business-Class Cable Internet, Phone and TV services: Cable Internet and Voice are a great way for small businesses to get cost-effective, high bandwidth connections. Because the cost is so low, it’s also a great backup Internet service for businesses of all sizes.
- SIP Trunking: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) allows businesses to send voice and data traffic, both internally and externally, over the Internet instead of the regular telephone network. This “direct connection” to the Internet translates into substantial cost savings and better quality of service.
- T1 Services: T1 services offer high bandwidth via a dedicated digital connection with robust Quality of Service capabilities in a variety of formats.
- Audio & Web Conferencing (AWC): Both hosted and premise-based Audio & Web conferencing services can help maintain active collaboration and optimum productivity while reducing unnecessary spending..
- Analog Services: Traditional analog lines and trunks are available. In addition to extremely competitive local, long distance, toll free and international rates, analog services provide access to all the features you’ve become accustomed to, including call forwarding, caller ID and other convenient options.
Serving the Following Areas:
- New Jersey
- Greater Boston